Technical Coordinator (x2 Vacancies) | AFE | Dubai, UAE
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 17, 2021
The Technical Coordinator will report to the Facilities Manager / Sr. Facilities Manager and will provide administrative support to the Facilities management team / organization, manage office functions including: Work Order coordination, access assignments, database management, daily office operations, coordination of commercial matters, maintaining office records, and providing general support services for the FM staff.
The Coordinator will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information from the organization with regards to the contract. Additionally, the Coordinator, under the supervision of the Facilities Manager, will manage all outside contractors in support of the FM Department, including maintaining records and contracts, coordinating project activities and providing scheduling support.
Maintaining contract documents
- Maintaining contract documents, communications.
- Follow up with client for all contract related documents and communications.
- Follow up with team on customer KPI’s, SLA’s.
- Maintain manpower statistics, allocation details.
- Maintain subcontract / vendor contract documents.
- Prepare cost estimation for casual jobs.
- Generation of casual jobs quote.
- Maintain casual jobs tracker.
- Create and follow up of purchase request, Purchase orders.
- Follow up for client purchase order.
- Follow up casual closing and invoicing.
- Maintain vendor price data base.
- Follow up for vendor quotes.
- Follow up with Business finance to obtain invoices for submission.
- Verify all invoices received and distribute to supervisor, engineers for submission.
- Maintain invoice tracker.
- Follow up on invoice submitted acknowledgement.
- Escalate to manager for the invoice not submitted, delayed submission.
- Coordinate with client’s representative for all invoice related issues.
- Submission of invoice ack. copy to Business finance.
Equipment, Tools & Tackles, Return of materials
- Maintain list of tools and tackles.
- Maintain calibration certificates and records.
- Maintain asset details.
- Contribute to the development of a customer focused service and a positive corporate image, including the maintenance of good working relationship with client, client representatives.
- Achieve and enhance customer satisfaction by meeting and /or exceeding the customer requirements, SLA’s, KPI’s.
- Meeting, reporting client at regular intervals to maintain good communication and rapport with client and client’s team.
- Ensure proper coordination among the team to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and productivity.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.