General Practitioner I Healthcare I Dubai- UAE
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 17, 2021
- Provide general practice services to patients, through current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times, in accordance with the clinic medical staff by- laws and rules and regulations and with instructions from the Medical director.
- Participate equitably in the on-call roster.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing medical education.
- Participate in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the general practice services in the clinic.
- Fulfil professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of general practice.
- Carry out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of a physician and ensure proper record keeping.
- Provide skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services to patients
- Ordering diagnostic tests as needed, checking and informing patients of results in a timely manner.
- Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
- Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
- Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
- Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on the patient’s medical history, examination and tests results.
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying pathologies.
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration.
- Referring patients appropriately to other specialist doctors if needed.
- Consulting and collaborating with colleagues to provide optimal care.
- Documenting all care provided and education/information given to patients within their health record, as per professional and company standards.
- Develop skills and knowledge within the different specialities areas across the clinic.
- Encourage health promotion and patient education.
- Comply with infection prevention control policies and procedures at all times.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Assess clinical conditions, prioritise health problems, including initiation of effective emergency care.
- Provide emergency care to patients as necessary and attend annual resuscitation training.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.