Digital Marketing Specialist
at Quick Tech Solutions in
Digital Marketing Specialist Full time at Quick Tech Solutions in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on May 16, 2021
HIRING: Digital Marketing Specialist at QUICK TECH (IMMEDIATE JOINING)
SALARY RANGE – AED 2,000 - AED 4,000
· Written and spoken English
· End to end campaign management
· Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube Ads
· 3 Yrs of UAE experience
- SEO background
· ARABIC is a plus
· UAE Driving License is a plus
· UAE Residence Visa is a plus
· Certificates: Facebook Blueprint Certified Google Certified
PLEASE HAVE YOUR PORTFOLIO READY AT THE INTERVIEW
Quick Tech, Warehouse #10, Toufiq Complex, Nadd Al Hamar, Dubai
We are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist for Digital Marketing and advertising agency.
The ideal candidate would be:
· Proficient in executing the company’s digital marketing campaigns.
· Effectively involved in ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization of digital marketing campaigns.
· Regularly preparing internal reports that provide insight into performance.
· Conducting daily research on market trends, brand audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
· Content Strategy, Content Development, Copywriting, etc.
· Comfortable in implementing digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels. (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Display)
· Keyword Research
· Pay Per Click (PPC) advertisements
· Expert level knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
· Experienced with Google Search Ads and Google Display Ads
· Supporting the creation of relevant & engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
· TikTok experience would be a plus.
· Familiar with setting upconversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
· Proficient with Facebook Pixel
· Capable of overseeing Facebook Catalogue Manager.
· Setting up Instagram Shopping
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,000.00 - AED4,000.00 per month
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Marketing Tools and Tips for Success Study 365AED 128
AED 833Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Marketing Basics Course GateAED 51
AED 1,714Duration: Upto 5 Hours