Data Entry Assistant | IKEA | Dubai Festival City - Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 16, 2021
About the position
You are responsible to support the store and the inventory controller in his mission to accurately maintain the store inventory integrity and to provide the highest possible service levels to our internal and external customers.
- Daily order replenishment from EXWH warehouse.
- Reporting all KPI's to the inventory controller with regards to internal and external replenishment and exceptions noticed pertaining to the same.
- On daily basis all parameters of the articles must be checked and any deviation must be reported to sales team (SSC, SM, filling rate, picking location).
- Secure top sellers before peak days and ensure 0% Local shortage from the external Warehouse.
- Weekly Pass-Out Tracking send to all management which pending more than 15 Days.
- Provide support to the Physical Inventory Team during yearly Stock count.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.