IT Executive | IKEA | Service Office | Jebel Ali - Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 16, 2021
About the Role
You assist and deliver IKEA assigned programs and project(s) on time and within budget, ensuring that objectives are met while adhering to the IKEA IT/Digital Global & local organization’ standard methodology. You emphasis to manage and assist the IT team for expansions projects within the UAE, Qatar, Egypt and Oman with clearly defined business process & working methods that are in line within the IKEA Global concept & Al-Futtaim Group’ framework and guidelines
Key Role Specific Accountabilities:
- Support the project team to manage resources, subcontractors, vendors and internal departments. Maintain effective communication across all projects stakeholders, and to provide regular project status to the internal stakeholders and project manager(s)
- Works with depts. to map their current process, understand dept. pain points and identify areas of improvement to maximize efficiencies through best practices.
- Coordinates with concerned team/dept. to collect & document project details of all applicable setups
- Easily adapts to internal process changes and stays up to date on project developments
- Communicates effectively with internal & External vendors and depts. to establish cordial/effective working relationships
- Attends and leads meetings as required (on site and/or web meeting)
- Communicates agendas and recaps for all meetings and trainings
- Keeps project team & dept. management informed of area activities and of any significant project challenges
- Ensure timely & relevant communication with all functional areas that impact scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed
- Knowledge of file management, and other administrative procedures.
- Responsible for documentation of each phase of the project, as well as making summary reports that will be presented to Project Team or Steering Co.
- Maintain records & manage Annual Maintenance Contracts, Invoices, POs and other procurement activities as per AFG/IKEA procurement processes.
- Track & manage assigned project wise budgets and related documentations
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.