Senior IT Auditor (Infrastructure)| Group Audit | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 16, 2021
Effectively appraise computer systems and networks, evaluate the suitability, security, integrity, adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness and ensure that the systems fullfill the user/business requirements and have adequate security and controls built-in.
- Existing Systems: Evaluate existing computer systems and ensure its confidentiality, security, integrity, availability, compliance, effectiveness and efficiency, etc.
- Technical Configuration: Examine Technical configuration settings to ensure that the systems are configured in accordance with requirements and best practices.
- Authorisations: Review Database, Operating System and Network Administration authorisations to ensure proper security, control, confidentiality and segregation of duties are maintained in the system.
- IT Architecture: Review the adequacy of the system architecture to protect unauthorised access to the Group’s internal IT resources.
- New Systems: Review various phases of technical system development lfe cycle to ensure that the new technical systems and upgrades have adequate security/controls built-in and fulfil the user/business requirements.
- IT Assets: Ensure that IT assets and facilities are adequately safeguarded and verify existence and optimal utilization of all information system assets.
- Special Assignments: Perform/participate in any special assignments, i.e., review, study, audits or investigations in order to evaluate a specific situation.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.