Customer Relations Group Leader | IKEA | Dubai Festival City | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 16, 2021
About the role
You are responsible for the management, and administration of all tasks that been assigned by the Home Delivery Manager in order to ensure flexibility in the department and meet customer expectation regarding the process of delivering the products and assembling them in short period.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Assisting the Home Delivery Manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the home delivery department.
- Ensuring that the stocks available in the warehouse are sufficient to meet the delivery and assembly requirements.
- Preparing appropriate plans and schedules in order to meet Deliver and Assembly needs.
- Assisting the home delivery manager in preparing the annual budget for delivery/ assembly needs and goods flow based on the projected annual sales targets provided.
- Maintaining the KPI reports and preparing an action plan for those areas of concerns.
- Preparing the daily delivery and assembly schedule based on the previous day's sales and backlog.
People Management and Development
- Motivating the home delivery staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the home delivery team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
- Be Train the Trainer for the HD department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings.
- Support the home delivery manager in managing the team by participating with their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews.
- Monitor attendance of the home delivery co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
- Act as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.