Cashier / Barista / Protein Smoothies / Juice Maker
at PROTEINHOUSE DUBAI in
Job highlightsPosted on May 13, 2021
Title: Cashier / Barista / Protein Smoothies
Reports to Manager, Supervisor, and Executive Chef
Summary of Position:
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each employee’s primary objective is to anticipate the needs of the guest and exceed their expectations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
· Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
· Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
· Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
· Take food and Barista orders from guests, enter orders in Micros point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen.
· Make all Coffee, Juices and Smoothie drinks, knowledge of all recipes and nutritional benefits.
· Deliver food and Juice from kitchen to guests in a timely matter, work expo counter and assist cooks in filling food orders and special preps. Monitoring ticket times to insure timely service.
· Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
· Maintain clean service areas.
· Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
· Be ready and willing to assist fellow employees as situations arise.
· Be ready and willing to assist with clearing and resetting tables.
· Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
· Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
· Must have knowledge of dining room and service procedures and
· Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
· Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
· Be able to safely cut/prep fruits and All items must be dated and labeled.
· Must have knowledge of nutrition, diet trends, vegan/vegetarian and health needs and be comfortable making
· Must be comfortable with up-selling and suggestive selling techniques.
· Must be able to work efficiently with others.
Candidates must have at least 5 years experience in the UAE & GCC market. They must know about our brand before any interview and will be asked about the brand and menu during the interview.
SO DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE !
We are doing open interview on the 20th May from 2pm onwards in our current store
Al Warqa Mall
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.