Medical Lab Analysis (MLA) Lab Supervisor
at Al Raee Recruitment Services in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Medical Lab Analysis (MLA) Lab Supervisor Full time at Al Raee Recruitment Services in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on May 10, 2021
Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the position of “Medical Lab Analysis (MLA) Lab Supervisor”. The position reports to the Head of Health & Medical Sciences (HMS), and joining date will be from Fall Semester of the coming Academic year 21/22. Joining date will be on 26th August 2021.
The MLA Lab Supervisor will be responsible for providing technical support for all MLA Lab operations, including but not limited to supervising and managing the MLA laboratories, and assisting the students clinical training in the MLA lab.
- Organizing, managing and supervising MLA laboratories.
- Assists students with setting up experiments and other learning exercises, and with the use of equipment and materials.
- Maintaining appropriate safety and hygiene standards.
- Maintaining required documentation related to laboratory activities.
- Managing equipment and materials inventories.
- Maintaining laboratory supplies- laboratory equipment, glassware and Chemicals.
- Determining chemical and equipment requirements, prepare purchase specifications and coordinate acquisitions.
- Specifying operational characteristics of apparatus, equipment and materials used in medical laboratories.
- Managing all chemical stock rooms in the department.
- Preparing reagents and supplies for chemistry laboratory courses.
- Participating in the design, development and testing of new experiments.
- Training and supervising other technicians.
- Ensuring proper handling, storage and disposal of wastes and hazardous materials in accordance with safety and hygiene standards.
- Maintaining laboratory records and inventories
- Preparing for general maintenance of laboratory equipment and instruments
- Teaching, academic advising, and providing training in the CME unit related to MLA.
- Ensuring quality assurance in the content delivery and assisting in the accreditations of the programs.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the direct manager, providing that it does not conflict with the nature of work.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Basic Learning and Development Unit Certificate Inspire London CollegeAED 51
AED 1,047Duration: 40 Hours
120 hours TEFL / TESOL Certification Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,432Duration: Upto 6 Hours
Certified Instructional Designer Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 1,653
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom
Certified Learning & Development Manager Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 2,755
AED 3,443Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom