CRM Manager | Automotive Customer Engagement Center | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 10, 2021
- This role is required due to Organisational Design changes. Purpose of the role is to centrally create and handle CRM Campaigns mainly in the area of After Sales, supporting all Automotive Brands.
- The person will act as point of contact for the ongoing development and execution of the brands CRM marketing campaigns and communications within After Sales throughout the entire lifecycle.
- In the past years this area of responsibility has been covered within the Marketing Teams of each brand. A strategic decision was taken to centralise some of these responsibilities in order to apply governance, generate synergies and build out a comprehensive CRM Framework that can be executed against. This role is a crucial part of this strategy and needed to achieve the planned success.
- Drive automation and optimisation of After Sales Lifecycle Communications
- Optimise CRM communications on various levels such as content, timing, copy, creative in collaboration with agencies and internal resources.
- Nurture and manage business opportunities to develop and increase the After-Sales visit influx into the automotive network and corresponding conversion
- Contribute to a more diverse outbound channel mix
- Ensure execution of employee engagement strategy
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and optimise campaign results
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.