Pricing Manager Used Car | Automall | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 10, 2021
The job purpose of the role is to be fully responsible for retail/trade stock management, logistics, pricing of used cars & preparation standards/ process.
The role will report to the Head of Pricing & Buying Strategy and will be based in Dubai.
The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining and improving gross margin by:
- Controlling & reducing preparation costs
- Maximising the margin on new stock
- Minimising losses on overage stock
- Controlling and minimising overall department costs
- Manage flow of stock from purchase to display
- Assist in achieving gross margin target by controlling costs and pricing of used cars
- Ensure all reporting is automated, diarised, accurate and summarised
- Ensure that the vehicle retail price is maximised and aligned to the market
- Manage flow of vehicles into the prep centre & control costs
- Manage logistics for all bought cars using the logistics department
- Minimise overage stock through stock movements, controls & price drops
- Ensure that each site has the appropriate stock mix to maximize sales at that location
- Give timely information to all parts of buying so we can respond quickly to market conditions
- Recruitment, training & development of staff
The value added by the controlling of the pricing and aligning it to the market is highly critical to the success of the organisation. It is important for the person to be able to work with other departments to achieve the company goals.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.