at a Laimoon Verified Company
Technical Lead Full time at a Laimoon Verified Company in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on May 10, 2021
The Technical Lead will oversee a talented team of software developers and all projects they undertake, analyze functional requirements, and translate these into technical specifications for the development team to work on, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to collaborate with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
To be a successful Technical Lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. You are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with the team. Led by technical design and extensive experience, the role facilitates the best possible solution for all aspects of availability, scalability, security, and reliability.
- Lead a team of talented software developers on development best practices to maintain clean, secured, and scalable code.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external implementation partners, including Business Analysts, UX/UI consultants, and PMs to develop and advise on solutions architecture and design.
- Provide guidance on how mobile web/apps should be architected to enhance stability, security, performance, maintainability, and extensibility.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis on technical issues and problems.
- Enjoy communicating and collaborating with delivery team to discuss innovative ideas and concepts to come up with solid solutions.
- Establish, maintain, and take ownership of mature DevOps practice.
- Work closely with our business and technology partners to plan and coordinate release schedules and activities.
- Manage integrations between systems.
- B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in web development with hands-on experience in both front-end and back-end development.
- 4+ years of experience as an architect for client and employee facing solutions.
- Qualified Salesforce technical lead with experience delivering complex customer facing solutions using community, experience and/ or commerce clouds.
- Experience managing and leading teams of software developers.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Microsoft Azure AZ-203 Practice Exam Testprep TrainingAED 59Duration: 1 To 3 Months
Google Cloud DevOps Engineer Practice Exam Testprep TrainingAED 59Duration: Upto 1 Year
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS/Lead Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesAED 4,000Duration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom
Certified ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Implementer Universal Certification & ServicesAED 6,500Duration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom