Marketing & Insights Manager
at IFFCO in
Job highlightsPosted on May 9, 2021
- Responsible for leading and contributing to projects / marketing initiatives that drive revenue growth as well as development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results.
- Carry out defined market research studies generating primary consumer insight data and using secondary market data to support the ME Marketing team activities and Griffco customers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Be a steward of the Griffco Purpose and Values in all external and internal actions and activities aligned with the business.
- To be the continuous learner of market happenings by understanding competitors’ strengths and weaknesses in which Griffco competes and serves with cultural augmentation of Griffco experience and value proposition.
- Build and structure detailed marketing plans and in-market strategic initiatives.
- Bring a strategic orientation to a business, combining analytical thinking and problem solving into developing a clear and ambitious vision for the future.
- Develop innovative approaches and business intelligence system on emerging industry trends, consumer and customer insights, competition and potential partnering targets to support critical strategic decision-making within the market.
- Identification and execution of new partners and customers.
- Develop and execute market strategies and business plans in collaboration with the Commercial team.
- Support the development and execution of internal and external communications designed to differentiate Griffco / Custom Culinary® - Alfa ME.
- Internal – support in the development of internal communications designed to provide awareness of key industry, company, and competitive activities.
- External – aligns with the Customer Marketing teams to develop and offer highly customer-centric menu/product ideation sessions, immersions and/or presentations.
- Develop content for social channels and web-based communications
- Responsible to gather and analyze data on customers / consumers/ competitors and products with help of secondary and primary research for Middle East.
- Interpret the data collected and organize this information into meaningful insights which will be translated to customer experience and make insights as a core differentiator.
- Responsible to work on applicability of the insights and convert into communication as per customer segments.
- With Consumer Insights as a core capability implement the marketing plans tailored to each customer / segment.
- Responsible for the product management processes e.g. BOR / Stage Gate, etc. and implementation of the new product launch in collaboration with R&D, culinary with insights showcasing key direction.
- Study and update market conditions to examine potential sales of a product in various Griffco, Custom Culinary - Alfa customer segments.
- Carry out agreed market research studies in support of Customer Marketing and Category Management activities using data sources e.g. Global data, Mintel, Technomics.
- Carry out retail/QSR category audits and subsequent analysis to generate GAP analysis and retail category reviews. Monitor FS menu trends and generate adequate reviews.
- Supports in achievement of Sales Revenue, Contribution Margin, Operating Income
- Development of annual PAGs and achievement of reviews in the timeline required by the organization.
Problem Solving/Decision Making:
- Support development of customer account plan to achieve required financials goals. Development and execution of plans to meet customer NPD needs based on changing market dynamics.
- Management of customer needs and communications in times of crisis that are impacting customers.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.