Engagement Center Manager | Automotive Business | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 6, 2021
- This role is required to support the Al-Futtaim Automotive brands in the provision of outstanding levels of Customer Experience to all Al Futtaim customers who make contact through any of our channels of communication.
- As part of the Organisational Design Changes it was agreed to replace the former GM and Head of Operations of the CEC by Operations Managers who will provide support to the dealer Sales network in handling customer inquiries related to Sales Leads in order to do business with the group and improve operations to function within best practise for customer care.
- This follows the wider strategy to optimise the handling of all outbound activities by coordinating them centrally from within the CRM Team.
- Generate efficiencies by managing resources through a multichannel environment
- Manage cost per interaction through systems and process enhancement
- Nurture and manage business opportunities to develop and increase the Sales Lead influx into the automotive network and corresponding conversion
- Manage the continuous transformation in systems and processes to upskill associates in delivering business excellence
- Ensure execution of employee engagement strategy
- Continuously monitor outbound call performance and optimise their success
- Accountable for the delivery of the agreed customer experience and quality standards by the engagement centre environment
- Develop UAE Nationals and upskill in order to ensure progression opportunities
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.