Regional Bodyshop Manager | Global Aftersales - Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 6, 2021
About the Job:
We are looking for a Regional Bodyshop Manager who will manage the expected growth and the activities of Body Shop on a daily basis for smooth, efficient and profitable operations.
Among your key responsibilities are as follow:
- Ensure staff’s execution of assigned jobs according to established work standards, specifications and required time
- Maintain the discipline, safe and clean work area through strict implementation of company rules, regulations and procedures
- Develop contacts to gain new customers, retain existing customers and obtain favourable response from Insurance Companies / institutions to increase turnover and profits.
- Ensure the involvement of Customer Relations Department personnel wherever required to solve customer concerns
- Ensure customer satisfaction for enhanced business levels and Customer Retention.
- Establish clear communication with customer and staff to enhance job completion, quality and develop customer confidence.
- Ensure top quality work job by matching principals’ repair standards. Enhancing Customer Satisfaction and diminish return jobs.
- Ensure staff and workshop discipline for efficiency, quality and professionalism of job.
- Ensure consistent growth in business volumes to achieve company budget objectives of increasing turnover, profit, gross margins etc.
- Ensure high level of productivity to increase profits and quick turnover of job.
- Ensure satisfactory financial performance, namely turnover, gross margin and expense control to achieve company’s budgetary objectives.
- Ensure on time debt collection.
- Develop the team to a level of proficiency that enables them to deliver outstanding quality of service.
- Ensure that Toyota minimum standards that enables them to deliver outstanding quality of service.
- Determine and provide resources needed to support the operation (manpower, infrastructure, tools, etc.)
- Reviewed employee performance on a regular basis and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Provide moral support, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee on boarding and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Ensure team compliance with the ALAC Quality Management System and participation with organization’s improvement activities
- Ensure tasks are carry out with care ensuring not to endanger the life either of themselves or others by theirs acts or omissions whilst complying with health and safety requirements of the company and preventing any harm to the environment.
- Ensure the establishment, documentation, implementation, standardization and sustenance of processes for the effectiveness of QMS in order to emphasize in achieving Customer Satisfaction, Product Quality & Process improvement.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.