Senior Product Manager - Supply Chain | Retail | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 4, 2021
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager – Digital Retail Supply Chain. The role is responsible for developing Sourcing Strategies and clear action plans to support the launch of new digital products and platforms as we meet and exceed customer demand. You will be looking into technologies and operations both from a product and Supply Chain perspective and analyse trends to develop strategies to reduce cost, minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and utilize emerging opportunities.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Lead supply chain new product introduction efforts within specific goals for product launches, supply chain design, schedule, cost, quality, availability, and order cycle time goals.
- Create and own the supply chain product roadmap planning processes for Supply Chain and Procurement teams.
- Assess and develop new last mile opportunities from a digital standpoint.
- Matrix collaboration with team members from across all functions to develop new product plans and sustaining processes.
- Work with functional supply chain teams and help develop new strategies for process improvements and synergies with Digital.
- Communicate project status updates to various project stakeholders, including team members and executives. Synthesize a multitude of issues into a clear, concise and focused message. Present with confidence and brevity.
- Deliver on product timelines and match KPIs.
- Product Success both in market feedback and revenue.
- Brand feedback and success from different platforms
- Key improvements delivered that simplify the customer journey and experience
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.