ECom Trading And Online Merchandiser | Watsons | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 4, 2021
About the role:
The job holder is responsible for Watsons’ website on product content and online promotional activities across multiple categories and App that focuses on the selling of health and beauty products. The job holder will also be accountable for generating an augmented customer experience and to develop and execute the Watsons brand image (DNA) into the market and provide a unique digital consumer experience.
- Monitor web analytics as per principle guidelines
- Work on Improvement plans to enhance customer experience
- Incorporate Best Practices online to ensure online to offline flow.
- Manages Online Merchandising – Category Listing
- Prepare reports and analyze conversion numbers
- Demand Management (from Sales insights)
- Develop SEO (search engine optimization) and pay-per-click (PPC) Strategy/Marketing Plans
- Manage promotions
- Keep Ecom site exciting and alive (Banners, Blogs)
- Building strong relationship with internal and external teams, especially the Buying and other brand teams
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.