School IT Developer | Deira International School | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 4, 2021
The ideal candidate will be able to support the following as and when essential by the school:-
- iSAMS School Management System MIS Support – Helping parents set up their parent portal account and access reports, login to other systems. Managing updates and security settings to parents’ portal and student portal.
- ISAMS MIS Integration with other systems (Printer, staff cards, Attendance System, AD, Parents evening) – Configuration/Troubleshooting – Creating accounts and syncing with all systems for new staff, students, parent, and changes to their details
- Canteen Management Technical Support – Updating student card information, resolving balance issues, and liaising with the Canteen Management technical team.
- Staff/Student Attendance system Configuration and maintenance – Adding new staff/student members to the system, configuring leave management and policies, managing access for staff
- Staff Technical Support – Assisting with issues with teams, classes, SharePoint, OneNote, and others office365 apps.
- Resolving Staff and Student Login Issues (Calls, Emails, Device Support) – Assisting parent on call or in person to resolve why they are unable to login to parent portal, student portal, parents evening or SOCS
- Parent evening’s configuration and support for staff and parents- Helping parents log in to the system and book appointments.
- Creating Reports – One-time usage SQL reports from various applications, ISAMS Reports and occasionally SSRS reports for staff members and Administration Staff.
- Database and Query Development/Design for various in-house applications.
- Creating Power BI dashboards and reports when required
- Scripting to automate process and extract required information – Syncing Teams from iSAMS, syncing custom Teams, Outlook signature, Student account creation, Set office365 policies and settings.
- Administration, management and support of e-mail groups, teams, rooms, shared mailboxes.
- Resolving Microsoft apps issues for staff and liaising with Microsoft for critical issues/tickets – Granting access and configuring for student and staff for any special features used for teaching
- Planning and development of various SharePoint add ins , sites and lists – Enhancing SharePoint look and feel, data management and sharing , features etc. through custom developed modules and settings.
- API integration and testing – Communication and data collection interface to allow easy retrieval and modification of data from various systems to generate custom reports and apps as well sync information between systems to ensure consistency.
- Creating bespoke applications to meet the needs of the School and automating the same.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.