Assistant Professor In Accounting
at Al Raee Recruitment Services in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Assistant Professor In Accounting Full time at Al Raee Recruitment Services in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on May 3, 2021
Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the position of “Assistant Professor in Accounting”. The position reports to the Head of Business Administration (BA), and joining date will be from Fall Semester of the coming Academic year 21/22. Joining date will be on 26th August 2021.
The Assistant Professor in Accounting will be responsible for teaching Accounting courses effectively and other business courses assigned by the Head of BA Department, providing academic advising and counseling to students, participating in departmental committee work, enhancing the learning environment through assessments, instructions, applied research, scholarly activities and services that are consistent to the mission of the College.
● Develop plans for the subjects that will be taught and select appropriate books.
● Teach the courses, organize exams, enter and review student grades.
● Improve teaching and exam methods and promote new ways of teaching.
● Supervise thesis, student research, scientific reports and social activities.
● Provide academic guidance to students and serve as an academic advisor for them.
● Conduct and publish innovative research and studies.
● Help in developing knowledge and participate in research activities.
● Participate in councils and committees; local, regional and international conferences; and any activities that promote and improve the College.
● Adhere to the research and academic duties, and work on implementing bylaws and regulations of the College.
● Devote time to performing scientific duties in the College, strive to promote the College mission and maintain a decent status in the fields of research, teaching and management.
● Engage with the community as per the College rules and regulations.
● Perform any other duties assigned by the direct manager, providing that it does not conflict with the nature of work.
● Cooperate fully with the Head of the Department in providing advice and proposals in all matters that will serve the best interests of the College, the students and the community.
● Provide students with academic advising during the registration period, constantly monitor their study plans and adhere to office hours.
● Maintain an up to date and accurate course portfolio.
● Participate in staff development / programs and workshops.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Level 2 Teaching Assistant Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 20 Hours
Safeguarding Children Alpha AcademyAED 51
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 5 Hours
ISO 21001:2018 Lead Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesAED 3,500Duration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom
Certified Learning Consultant Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 1,653
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom