Pre Sales Consultant - IP Telephony & EPABX Solutions Sales | TECHSERVE | Dubai | UAE
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 2, 2021
About the Role
You are responsible to develop new business for large accounts offering end to end sales solutions for IP Telephony & EPABX able to work in a fast paced environment. You ensure the below responsibilities:
- Achieving business targets of Sales Volume, Throughput, Outstanding & Stock as per norms of IP Telephony products and solutions
- Controlling of outstanding
- Develop business by maintaining relationship with Dealer, Consultant and Project Management Consultant
- Co-ordination with various teams of Design, Marketing, for pre-sales activities
- Identify and develop new accounts and develop key accounts for improving valet share and cross selling
- Identify the various verticals / applications and develop customers for the same
- To sell Panasonic IP Telephony and EPABX to dealer, small medium and enterprise business entities.
- Coordinate the requirements, integration, and installation of EPABX System, control system & programs
- To develop new business, marketing, technical sales presentation and client relations for strategic and large accounts across the industries for end to end Visual display related hardware and software solutions.
- Identify latest project and market information through industry sources and regular customer visits.
- Achieving business targets of Sales Volume, Throughput, Outstanding & Stock as per norms of IP Telephony products and solutions.
- Direct sales to projects, B2B customers, SME and other verticals
- Increase Visibility in the allocated territory, projects, and consultants and System integrators.
- Improve skills to sell the IP Telephony products and solutions as deemed appropriate.
- To achieve and exceed agreed budgeted sales and margin, while managing the development of new and existing customer base within the appointed Geography/accounts
- Ensure the outstanding collection of payments
- Meet the KPIs as applicable from time to time
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.