Lead Proposal Coordinator
at Parsons International Limited in
Lead Proposal Coordinator Full time at Parsons International Limited in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on May 2, 2021
Lead Proposal Coordinator
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
• Coordination of administrative tasks related to compiling, organizing, researching and producing materials to be included in proposals, prequalification documents, qualification packages, and presentation materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Update the proposal execution approach.
• Develop the proposal preparation schedule.
• Perform the analysis, interpretation and outline of the RFP.
• Develop the Bid Planning Matrix.
• Coordinate the proposal kick-off meeting.
• Prepare the complete technical proposal.
• Ensure compliance, comprehensiveness, and compelling features (the 3Cs).
• Oversee the development of the graphic theme with the graphics team to ensure communication of the established theme effectively.
• Perform database searches for information retrieval.
• Retrieve certain data as needed for selected topics such as company experience, number of personnel, disciplines, and other subject areas.
• Oversee the preparation of certain proposal sections, as needed.
• Provide initial editing to ensure consistency, prevent omissions, and identify contradictions and inaccuracies.
• Coordinate the compilation and reproduction of the complete proposal prior to delivery, in collaboration with the project development group.
• Alert the proposal team of potential road blocks, process requirements, or noncompliant items.
• Coordinate all production activities.
• Identify special production needs and resources.
• Perform and oversee the final quality check to ensure consistency, prevent omissions, and identify contradictions and inaccuracies.
• Coordinate on-time proposal delivery.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Certified Online Marketing Executive Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Sales Management Diploma (Level 5) Inspire London CollegeAED 51
AED 4,775Duration: Upto 4 Weeks