Branch Sales Manager | Toyota | Abu Dhabi
at Al Futtaim Group in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 29, 2021
Manage the sales functions for the assigned specific portfolio by executing sales strategies. Ensure that the sales team adheres to the company mission, vision and values by monitoring the application of standard operating procedures. Responsible for the achievement of the specific portfolio goals by directing sales teams to achieve targets as required by the Dealer management.
- Supervises daily performance of Sales team by following up on vehicle sales achievements and taking part in non-regular transactions during peak season to ensure the required sales target is achieved.
- Manage sales teams to achieve pre-determined operational targets by providing and analysing business plans to meet operation targets determined by the centre management.
- Monitor and evaluate the sales team performance to ensure that the specific portfolios of business performances are met by taking corrective action in conjunction with the centre management, whenever required.
- Responsible for ensuring sales processes are efficient and customer complaints are managed by promoting standard sales procedures to the sales team members
- Coach sales team members to deliver a consistent standard of Customer Care, while taking actions to develop individuals for future growth within the organization
- Ensure business process standards are maintained, including the monitoring of Customer data capture and accuracy at all Point of Sales
- Supervises the sales team activities to ensure that all activities are carried out as per the company’s policies and procedures through effective communication and monitoring.
- Meet with the Sales team to update on product knowledge through regular discussion and sharing information to enhance sales team confidence and performance.
- Address customer complaints that require support to the Sales Executive to maintain customer satisfaction and achieve Customer Engagement targets.
- Manage documentation and legal government relation matters pertaining to the sales function by adhering to the prescribed government rules and procedures to minimize legal implications to the business
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.