UAE National- IT Executive | IKEA Service Office | Dubai, UAE
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 29, 2021
Effectively manage & support the Microsoft Navision Master Version tools (ERP) for the IKEA stores within the UAE with additional focus on the new store with clearly defined business process & working methods that are in line with the concept framework and guidelines.
Responsible for new store build-up & project implementation in coordination with the Regional Service office team.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
IT Tools (Multi-Channel) & Business Processes
- Responsible for the store’s Master Version Microsoft Navision, QlikSense, Microsoft CRM & IKEA IT infrastructure.
- Managing the ERP systems for efficiently operating the business processes with well-maintained IXP/EDDA data.
- Implement necessary Master Version upgrades (Service packs & Hot Fixes) in coordination with the Regional IT team
- Coordinating all local technical upgrades and implementations across the stores and their standardization for increased efficiency.
- Ensure all current systems and infrastructure is managed day to day, including servers and services.
- Database administration for store systems including integrated data flow to regional systems
- Will be part of the new store buildup team to set up the full store infrastructure in coordination with Regional IKEA & AFG’ team
- Responsible for the new store project management – IT Infrastructure, telecommunication, Navision & LS Retail implementation, Extended LAN and IKEA Tools, Digital TV Solution, CCTV, Visitor Counting, DOMS,IP Telephony, as per IIS B.V recommended standard IT Platform.
- Responsible for rolling-out any IT tools launched by Inter-IKEA for existing & upcoming stores; in coordination with Regional IT Project Manager
Business Support / Contingency
- User access & authorization management in MV apps
- Provide 24hr assistance when required for the retail support functions (x3 stores, x1 cocp) & external warehouse operations.
- Manage & maintain all data replication/integration modules for data consistency across the MV platform
- Coordinate with IKEA IT(Sweden) on all IKEA Systems - EDI (IXP) – Supply chain, PTAG plus, IKEA Toolbox, Home Planner (IHP2),IRW,XLAN,e-com,etc.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.