Order Coordinator | ACE Hardware | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 28, 2021
Order Coordinator | Ace Hardware Supply Chain | Dubai
About the role:
- This role is needed to support the Place Digital First initiative, it will allow to support the strategy to have all necessary data to be online for better Customer experience, support ecom sales and full potential accordingly.
- Maintaining the House in order: this role is critical as to coordinate and give the necessary visibility to all stakeholders, availability of the goods to support sales in due times.
- Purchase orders follow up on a daily basis to make sure necessary data is received and updated in tracker to give visibility to Planning, Logistics and Commercial
Tracker daily update
- Data clean up and follow ups (open orders confirmed, not shipped, updates, etc.)
- Order and Vendor lead-time measure to support Commercial analysis
Maintain training materials
- Follow and enforce company rules and regulations
- Provide support and necessary analysis related to new store openings, project coordination with Vendors to ensure delivery schedule is communicated and agreed as per constraints
- Support Logistics in LIV (invoice reconciliation) at reception of the goods, impacting payment to Vendors
- Ecom support
- In support to Category Teams, be in regular touch with Vendors to allow gathering necessary information to increase number of SKUs online visible to Customers
- Support in DSV activities: coordination with Vendor in support of Buying Assistants
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.