Product Executive- OEM General Repair | Automotive Aftersales | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 28, 2021
- This role supports the management and sourcing of OES Parts. He/She will assist to create and update comprehensive industry, competitor and vendor information including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and market trends. He/She will maintain up-to-date knowledge of all the OES/OEM parts sources, evaluating their credibility and potential utility and leverage them across the company where appropriate.
- Develop strategic partnerships with Suppliers and Traders for sourcing OES/OEM parts. Negotiate and procure OES/OEM parts at competitive prices to enhance Gross Margin
Centre of Excellence:
- Create a group wide strategy to source OES/OEM parts. Collate competition data and market trends from internal and external sources to influence competitive sourcing and strategic business decisions.
- Perform thorough, systemic analysis of key industry trends, current and potential vendors to allow strategic and tactical decision making and sourcing of OES/OEM parts.
- Lost Sales Management Collate lost sales data from BU / MIS team and analyse to identify products and/or parts that potentially could increase company revenue.
- Lead the periodical review and ordering of OES parts by vendor ensuring high service rate by closely monitoring system parameters.
Branch Supply Management:
- Ensure stock availability and daily order replenishment to all the Al Futtaim branches through the SAP and Syncron ordering system through collaboration with Inventory team
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.