Business Planning Manager | Automotive Aftersales | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 28, 2021
- This role will be responsible for creating and implementing business planning processes including designing strategic plans based on forecasts, and providing improvement recommendations.
- Job holder will also develop and establish set KPI’s for performance measurement and monitoring. Create and maintain business planning for Al-Futtaim Automotive aftersales:
- Strategic and mid-term planning
- Annual business planning
- Logistics and capacity planning
- Current and New projects planning
- Play a leading role in the development of the strategic agenda in Aftersales and help drive its execution; coordinate, prepare and create strategic reviews and business plans on a regular basis
- Assist in the delivery of the management agenda - taking the lead to identify and drive initiatives designed to build the businesses, improve financial performance, balance sheet management, operating efficiency, risk and people management
- Identify and address the top issues/opportunities for performance improvement across the team
Business Planning & Support:
- Undertake initiatives with the aim to increase momentum and actively track performance/progress
- Work on specific projects/deep dives and ensure follow through, particularly when thematic issues arise (work with relevant business heads in the cluster); provide timely and succinct updates on issues/projects
- Engage with regional teams to co-ordinate geographically driven initiatives
- Act as a prime contact point and coordinator for initiatives
Finance & Reporting:
- Crete the process for annual revenue/cost budget and forecasting process
- Work with the aftersales team to maintain a rigorous cost and investment discipline across
- Develop & maintain an effective reporting cycle to monitor business momentum and to pro-actively highlight potential issues; develop & maintain regular reports such as business Scorecards, Revenue Reports, Pipeline Reports, etc.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.