at Zas Medical Facilities in
Al Ain, UAE
Internal Auditor Full time at Zas Medical Facilities in Al Ain, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 28, 2021
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Accounting starting now.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 301
AED 3,012Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Diploma Lead AcademyAED 71
AED 2,081Duration: Upto 19 Hours
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 3 Months Live virtual classroom
English for Accounting Inspire Training CenterAED 2,997
AED 3,747Duration: 50 Hours Live virtual classroom