Operations Manager - Residual Value | Hertz | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 27, 2021
The Residual Value Manager is responsible for leading the development and management of residual value setting and methodology across the Al-Futtaim Automotive groups retail and leasing businesses. The position reports to the Head of Fleet Operations at Al-Futtaim Financial Services. You will be responsible for optimizing the RV position for new and in-life products.
- Manage the residual value setting process and methodology for the Al-Futtaim Automotive group.
- Collaborate with Al-Futtaim brand managers on new vehicle strategies that impact residual values (Product Planning, Marketing, Pricing, and Incentives) to launch appropriate residual values that maximise sales and profit objectives while minimising residual value risk.
- Develop key reports and analysis identifying trends and provide insight into residual value projections.
- Perform in-depth analysis and forecasting. Identify key portfolio insights and metrics. Proactively identify trends, exceptions, and areas of risk for the portfolio.
- Arrange and facilitate quarterly residual value committee meetings.
- Ensure strict compliance with model governance standards and internal audit guidelines. Maintain and enhance detailed documentation of critical processes.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.