Marketing Executive (Saudi National) - Ogge Kitchen And House | Al Futtaim Retail | Riyadh KSA
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 27, 2021
About the Role
The Marketing Executive will be responsible to execute the marketing strategies and plans for Eggo in KSA. He/ She will work closely with local marketing agencies and internal AF stakeholders to manage the marketing activity within the stipulated budget. The Marketing Executive will also be responsible to lead the local PR and CSR initiatives. He/ she will undertake regular sessions with consumers and customers to get insights and preferences on the brand.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Strategy Implementation
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and later implement the marketing strategy for Eggo in KSA. Develop a clear implementation plan for the marketing strategy that includes, ATL and BTL activities, working with influencers and focus on social media and building the brand presence on this platform.
- Budget & Marketing calendar:
- Develop an annual Operating budget that reflects business growth and business requirements and conduct regular budget reviews as required by the business.
- Meet footfall targets:
- Agree on footfall targets with the Management team per brand, per region, per store, and ensure the targets are met on a weekly basis through a mix of online & offline marketing channels.
- Liaison with partners:
- Effectively lead all liaisons with representatives of the various agencies across all businesses (media, social media, creative, PR, etc.) to ensure timely and efficient execution of campaigns as well as accurate reporting
- Customer Database: & Loyalty
- Collaborate with the Central Retail CRM team to effectively use the brand-customer database to craft, run and measure strategic campaigns
- Corporate and Brand
- Promote Brand and Corporate Values throughout the Commercial team and the ways of working.
- Ensuring the relationship with Principals and partners is nurtured and established in order to build sustainable business partnerships.
- Compliance with Principal standard operating procedures, guidelines, and relevant policies
- Regularly and proactively liaise with Principals on marketing-related issues and maintain a good relationship.
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing/ advertising or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years managerial experience specializing in 360 marketing channels with an understanding of emerging marketing channels
- Preferably someone with experience in retail particularly Kitchen industry or Home Furnishings
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership skills.
- Must be attentive to details, resourceful, self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and urgency in meeting tight deadlines
- Able to think creatively and innovatively to identify trends and challenges
- Excellent in MS Office such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Arabic
- Strong creative sense, with an eye for design and creative writing
- Eagerness to collaborate and ability to work with senior executives up to Board Level
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.