Marketing Projects Manager | Automotive | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 27, 2021
Marketing Project Manager supports the work of Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager on projects directed at maximising company profits, developing and implementing marketing strategy, optimising marketing campaigns, managing events and exhibitions, supervising brand CI compliance projects and developing consumer engagement plans.
- Working with Head of Marketing and individual brand marketing managers to identify, develop, and evaluate brand strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors.
- Mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Coordinate with marketing managers and agencies on marketing presentation needs and requirements
- Provide timeline and requirements and follow up with each party.
CI Compliance and Audit
- Identify CI compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Conducting periodic internal reviews or audits of websites and facilities to ensure compliance procedures.
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards - Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Managing Agencies SOW and negotiating the creative, social media, PR retainers in addition to TE wide media buying opportunities
- Develop outbound marketing strategy and initiate tactics to connect with the maximum potential customers to drive brand awareness and generate leads at scale.
- Liaise with marketing managers to find out their exact event requirements and propose opportunities for new events.
- Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget
- Manage a team of staff, giving full briefings
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.