Performance Marketing Manager (Annual Contract) | Al-Futtaim Engineering And Technologies | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 27, 2021
About the Responsibilities
- Has B2B and B2C audience marketing knowledge
- Utilize a variety of targeting capabilities (location, device, demographic, customer lists, etc.) to effectively reach qualified audiences with compelling messaging and product offerings.
- Develop and implement scalable traffic acquisition strategies (via paid social, search engine marketing, display, affiliate, etc.) that drive high converting customers to all brands and products
- Operate campaigns on Facebook, Google Display Network, Snapchat, youtube, linked in, twitter, etc.
- Analyze KPIs (including ROAS, CPA, and CTR, CLTV, CPL, CPQL, IMPRESSIONS, REACH, ENGAGEMENT) on an ongoing basis to ensure campaigns are maximizing performance.
- write and proofread marketing copy for both online campaigns
- Manage vendor relationships to uncover optimization opportunities, stay on top of industry trends, share and update with peers, and secure beta features to lead the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define strategy for product launches, events, marketing and comms mediums, POS openings, and partnerships.
- maintain and update customer databases
- Define and execute an experiment roadmap to improve brand engagement and deliver incremental revenue. Includes A/B testing and launching new channels, tools and campaign types.
- Manage short-term and long-term projects alike; with an ability to dive deep to surface any and all issues that allow us to gather insights, solve problems, and further our business
- Can build persuasive presentations based on storytelling fit for senior management reviews
- Duties may change; Team Members may be required to perform other duties as assigned
- Digital and traditional marketing channels:
- Develop a process of continuous improvement, where the results of work are analyzed and insights are fed back into the plans
- Build cross-functional relationships and plans to improve performance against meaningful metrics, with a focus on experimentation and optimization
- Keep the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital and offline industry, share that knowledge and information with the rest of the marketing department.
- Drive the marketing department’s performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement working closely with all marketing & sales team members in target-setting as well as post-campaign evaluations.
- Develop benchmarks and benchmark definition to all KPIs and metrics developed for all marketing plans campaigns and offers.
- Manage digital and physical projects inclusive of media planning based on insights, online promotions, content production such as videos, online display advertising, web building and design, and social media and other tools and channels of communication which drive the right traffic and engagement of audiences
- Responsible for achieving the audience health targets, and audience growth strategy across the entire marketing channel mix.
- Manage high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business’s online and offline platforms.
- Manage deployment of martech solutions to enable and optimize marketing functionality
- Ensures timely delivery of projects and Campaign and that they are always in line with the business’s guidelines, quality standards, and objectives and achieving the targets and KPIS set for the department
- collaborate with the EIT, marketing, CRM, in an effort to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on real-time performance and the ROI.
- Define geo-specific narratives, value propositions and product benefit messaging with content and experience Managers
- builds in-house marketing automation for the purpose of enhancing the marketing department’s efforts.
- Collaborate with marketing peers and digital office to design new tools, apps and introduce smart concepts in AFET
- ensure that leads are converted into qualified consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales departments.
- Ensure that customer loyalty, retention and satisfaction targets are met through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales departments.
- partner with performance management and key stakeholders of cross businesses in reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and ROI’s.
- Coordinate with design teams on creative assets to maximize performance
- Coordinate with Consumer Insights team in an effort to understand consumer perception and better understand their needs.
- reach as many qualified consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs campaigns, channels and tools that span not only online but also offline mediums.
- employ the use of online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, OOH, email marketing, and content syndication.
- planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Develop engagement with consumers in B2B & B2C
- Setting up key metrix by defining marketing objectives and action plans
- translate performance data into actionable insights using quantitative analysis
- Perform ongoing diagnostics on all marketing channels to optimize performance in as real time as possible
- Perform in depth due diligence on all tools to be developed and provide actionable recommendations to the content and experience development teams.
- Conduct research and analyses in order to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs
- Conduct forecasting and estimations on the profitability of all campaigns and offers.
- Optimize targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of Facebook & LinkedIn in order to generate cost effective user actions.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
- Actively participate in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, CRM, content and insights managers
- Develop reports on the performance of programs and campaigns as well as propositions for strategies and approaches, which he presents to peers and senior management.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.