Senior Structural Engineer - Buildings Design
at Parsons International Limited in
Senior Structural Engineer - Buildings Design Full time at Parsons International Limited in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 27, 2021
Senior Structural Design Engineer - Buildings
- Performs complex engineering tasks and particularly important engineering work efficiently and accurately.
- Extracts engineering information from CAD drawings.
- Prepares engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
- Prepares engineering reports with minimal supervision.
- Completes a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes. Frequently interfaces with other Engineering disciplines as well as other departments.
- Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Reviews supplier drawing submittals and performs technical bid analyses.
- Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
- Provides technical guidance to CAD Designers, Drafters, and lower level Engineers working on the same project.
- Supervises field bench-scale, pilot-scale, sampling, and data collection activities.
- May be required to provide the seal and signature of the professional engineer, as appropriate, ensuring compliance with all applicable codes, regulations, and ordinances.
- Recommends and prepares technical papers.
- May act in an advisory capacity to senior management personnel on engineering related matters.
- Completes other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
CAD Designer Academy for Health & FitnessAED 52
AED 1,714Duration: Upto 8 Hours
Learn CAD Software Academy for Health & FitnessAED 52
AED 2,197Duration: Upto 8 Hours