at Parsons International Limited in
Landscape Inspector Full time at Parsons International Limited in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 27, 2021
• Ensure that all construction works related to soft and hard landscaping are performed in strict accordance with the plans and specifications.
• Maintain a detailed diary of the day’s work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operation, labour and equipment used, etc. and sign at the end of each day as directed by the ARE.
• Interface with the public and stake holders adjacent to the work to mitigate the construction impacts.
• Coordinate with the contractor’s foreman in charge of the work daily to advice on the proper execution of the work.
• Coordinate with the Materials Inspectors and arrange for sampling and testing of satisfactorily completed work, and quality assurance testing of suspect materials.
• Coordinate with the Surveyors to check the line and grade of ready work and completed work for conformance with the plans and specifications.
• Report questionable methods of operation by the Contractor to the ARE or to the Resident Engineer.
• Report to ARE or RE any failure of the Contractor to perform the work as per the drawings and specifications and to provide good workmanship.
• Process the Inspection Requests and maintain records of their status.
• Maintain detailed records of work performed by the contractor in case the work is performed on a Day Works basis.
• Act in a professional way but firm in dealings with the Contractor.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Construction Site Safety Training ExpressAED 51
AED 999Duration: Upto 8 Hours
CAD Designer Academy for Health & FitnessAED 66
AED 2,204Duration: Upto 8 Hours