Land Surveyor - Infrastructure/Landscape
at Parsons International Limited in
Land Surveyor - Infrastructure/Landscape Full time at Parsons International Limited in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 26, 2021
The project is a development of an area of land of 10,835,456 square meters targeted as a high-quality residential community. The project will be divided into districts offering golf course, villas, townhouses, apartments, parks, retail, different sports, activities fields, schools and mosques. Parsons scope will compromise consultancy services for the landscape design adoption and construction supervision to the public areas and the rights of way areas within the residential villas.
The Land Surveyor is a part of the surveying team and will be providing all necessary assistance to the construction supervision team with respect to all surveying works and quantity measurement aspects for the project.
• Check the elevations, the setting out and rest of survey work by the contractor are required to ensure accuracy.
• Advise the Resident Engineer and recommend actions concerning construction surveys.
• Maintain the construction surveys and quantity records as per the RE instructions.
• Perform the initial baseline and control surveys including the establishment of benchmarks and recovery of any existing survey monuments to be removed at the start of the project as directed by the RE.
• Attend the Contractor’s request for surveys, including the checking of the Contractor’s setting out of centerlines, structures, and slope stakes.
• Check the field measurement surveys including original and final cross sections, check critical elevations, dimensions and locations of structural elements, earthwork grading, pavement and appurtenances, check the Contractor’s detailed survey in advance of construction operations, investigate and clarify survey discrepancies.
• Participate in the format and standard procedures for calculation and documentation of quantities.
• Involve in the calibration and checking of the survey instruments.
• Involve in the as-built review and finalisation in coordination with RE, land surveyors and inspectors.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Construction Site Safety Training ExpressAED 52
AED 999Duration: Upto 8 Hours
Abrasive Wheels Diploma Skill ExpressAED 65
AED 1,322Duration: Upto 3 Hours