at ManpowerGroup Middle East in
Logistics Coordinator Full time at ManpowerGroup Middle East in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 26, 2021
This is a Contract Role through Manpower - 12 months renewable contract.
- Product selection for testing - Review and selection of existing/ available products with Sales, Marketing and Planning.
- Grouping of SKU’s based on various criteria into new or existing groups.
- Following up with Quality/Project teams for Technical documents and updates as required by the Notified body.
- Frequent follow up with the Notified body on the status of pending SKU’s, completed certificates and QR codes.
- Finalizing the renewal list with Sales Leads and sharing them with Notified Body
- Follow up on renewals, verify if the renewals are updated in the GSO portal once completed and review the updated certificates provided.
- Validating the product, importer code information in GSO Portal and managing the active/inactive list.
- Sharing the status and summary with the management
- Following up with customer to apply for the PCOC and the SCOC’s and ITS for approval.
- Sharing the database with warehouse and manage the DC operation during labelling process.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Supply Chain Bundle One EducationAED 517
AED 5,106Duration: Up to 4 Weeks
Understanding Aviation Industry Trade-wings Institute of ManagementAED 353
AED 367Duration: 35 Hours