Communications Specialist - Arabic Speaker
at ManpowerGroup Middle East in
Job highlightsPosted on April 26, 2021
Our Client is a multi-national organization headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
- They are looking for a Communications Specialist.
- This is a contract role through Manpower – 12 months contract.
About the Client: They drive the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, they help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. For more than 125 years, they have invented the future of industry, and today it leads new paradigms in additive manufacturing, materials science, and data analytics.
- The position holder will support Communications for the Middle East/Gulf with a specific focus on Saudi Arabia and the UAE, supporting the Country Communications Leaders in the execution and delivery of country communications plans to promote as a leading partner in supporting national economic growth agendas, protecting, and enhancing the brand.
Support external communications activities:
- Support in the development and implementation of reputation-building plans, via traditional and social media channels, aimed at achieving desired positioning, ensuring comprehensive awareness, and understanding of reputational related opportunities and threats.
- Coordinate as appropriate with the Business Unit Communications teams to ensure alignment, integrated messaging & execution of campaigns & thought leadership platforms.
- Content strategy and development for both traditional and social media engaging key audiences and stakeholders to competitively position the Client.
- Coordination and management of media and external speaking engagements and the creation of differentiated messaging & proof points, preparation of appropriate briefing and messaging documents as needed.
- Create, write, direct and edit op-eds, speeches, presentations, video materials, talking points & other communications materials as needed.
- Coordinate and manage participation of in-person and virtual external events, either GE-owned, or with external partners, including stakeholder and audience participation
Support internal / culture communications:
- Coordinate, develop and manage virtual and in-person internal events/ townhalls to engage employees.
- Consult with Business Unit Communications teams to ensure messaging & communications tools & materials are aligned.
- Create, write, direct, and edit leadership communications including messaging, directing webinars/ webcasts, video production and so on as needed
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.