Senior Marketing Executive
at ManpowerGroup Middle East in
Job highlightsPosted on April 26, 2021
Our client is now recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive. This position will be based in Dubai
The Senior Marketing Executive will:
- Design presentations to support commercial objectives, including trend identification and localization
- Support the creative fragrance development teams throughout projects through insights, gap analysis, opportunity identification and platform brainstorming.
- Support the business development of perfume accounts through presentations and case studies across product categories (Fine fragrances, Home and Fabric Care, Personal care)
- Build and maintain the market knowledge of company’s Middle East’s development team through a product library database
- Use their product portfolio knowledge across various fragrance categories to create new commercial ideas for achieving the company’s Middle East Division’s strategic objectives.
- Manage local events including all their marketing aspects.
- Manage company’s Middle East content including local website management, and widen our creative influence within the fashion, fragrance and beauty media and industries.
- Support Middle East and Global Marketing initiatives
- Provides marketing support for the strategic objectives of the company’s Middle East Division
- Supports commercialisation of new innovations and products to drive profitable growth
- Share regular updates on new trends and opportunities with Account Managers, Perfumers and Evaluators
- Strengthen and leverage company’s Brand Image
Market Insights and Innovation Management
- Develops great market insight across various categories to support commercial targets
- Build and develop a clear understanding of the regions key markets and market trends by doing category reviews, integrating data, conducting gap analysis, identifying trends – to inspire teams (Sales, Marketing, Evaluation, Perfumery) with creative ideas
- Keeping up to date on the latest market innovations and updating the company’s team on any relevant and interesting product developments
- Visit Clients to present company’s market finding in relation to the Client’s brief and pro-active briefs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Perfumery; Evaluation; Sales), throughout the process to ensure timelines and client expectation will be met
- Translate cross category market trends and consumer lifestyle into relevant product and brand concepts
- Provide inspiration and innovative thinking to develop relevant concepts/insights and support new winning fragrance creations
- Develop excellent presentations to inspire both internal and external customers in the region
- Write and publish web content on a monthly basis, using company’s "tone of voice" and establish the website as an industry go-to source of information.
- Modify presentations produced globally before publishing onto the website.
- Develop relationships with the media and industry partners to achieve earned media locations
- Manage events and exhibitions for the Middle East and help support global events via the global marketing function and in line with the global company’s brand
- Be the key contact in the Middle East to liaise with Global Marketing
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.