Assistant Professor- MIS/ Marketing/ Finance & Account
at City University College of Ajman in
Assistant Professor- MIS/ Marketing/ Finance & Account Full time at City University College of Ajman in Ajman, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 25, 2021
- Minimum 3 years Post-Doctoral experience.
- Ph.D/Doctorates with minimum Assistant Professors or Associate Professors levels..
· Plan and deliver lectures to students
· Participate in the preparation and implementation of department academic plans
· Monitor issues and concerns related to student affairs and direct activities for the enhancement of student learning within the department
· Coordinate with Department Chair and other members of the department to enhance college’s research projects
· Follow-up on the assessment and quality assurance of academic programs within the department
· Comply with auditing, quality assurance, and risk management procedures both internal and external in safeguarding eminent service to staff and students
· Prepare accurate and correct e-Course file for all courses assigned
· Participate in various projects that serve the community
- Able to work as per the schedule, covering morning and evening programs
- Must have prior experience teaching Law courses
- Prior experience in designing of Course/ Curriculum development
- Adhere to college academic and administrative policies and procedures.
- Advise/ mentor students
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Life Coaching Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 9 Hours
Level 5 Diploma Leadership & Management Inspire London CollegeAED 114
AED 2,079Duration: Upto 1 Week
Certified Learning & Development Manager Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 2,755
AED 3,444Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom
Certified Learning Consultant Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 1,653
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom