Senior Financial Sector Specialist
at Arab Monetary Fund in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Senior Financial Sector Specialist Full time at Arab Monetary Fund in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 22, 2021
Arab Monetary Fund is a regional Arab financial institution based in Abu Dhabi, with the mission to lay the monetary foundation of Arab economic integration and to accelerate the process of economic development of its member countries. In this context, the AMF supports banking and financial sector development in the Arab States and provide assistance towards its integrity and efficiency. Moreover, the AMF carries out and acts as a technical secretariat for the Council of Arab Ministers of Finance, the Council of Arab Central Banks and Monetary Authorities’ Governors as well as for its sub-committees and task forces.
The AMF is seeking experienced candidates to fill the position of "Senior Financial Sector Specialist"
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the realization of the fund’s strategy, especially with regard to developing programs and initiatives for the financial, banking and monetary sector, and enhancing access to finance and financial services.
- Following up the activities of the financial sector development initiatives in the Arab countries.
- Contribute to preparing programs to provide technical support to Arab countries in the field of developing the financial and banking sector and financial markets.
- Contributing to the implementation of various programs and activities concerned with developing the financial sector in cooperation with international institutions.
- Contribute to providing advanced training courses for employees of Arab regulatory bodies on developing the financial sector.
- Participation in the work of the various committees and work teams in which the Fund contributes within the framework of its duties, such as the Arab Committee for Banking Supervision, the Arab Committee for Payment and Settlement Systems, the Arab Credit Information Committee, the Modern Financial Technologies Working Group, the Financial Stability Working Group, and the Financial Inclusion Working Group.
- Contributing to the preparation of the Arab Financial Stability Report.
- Contributing to the preparation of research, studies and various activities carried out by the fund within the framework of its tasks.
- Familiarity with recent development related to digital economy and Fintech.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 303
AED 3,012Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (Masters level) City of London College of EconomicsAED 1,466Duration: Upto 12 Months
ACCA Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 27,000Duration: 3 Years Live virtual classroom
Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 2,755
AED 3,443Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom