Business Development Executive
at Best Benefits Documents Clearing in
Business Development Executive Full time at Best Benefits Documents Clearing in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 22, 2021
A Sales Representative will be responsible for bringing in new Corporate clients.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Key Account Management Harley OxfordAED 352
AED 470Duration: Upto 20 Hours
Knowledge Management Skill ExpressAED 51
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 5 Hours
Higher National Diploma (HND) Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 34,000Duration: 2 Years Live virtual classroom