Chief Architect | Corporate Services | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on April 22, 2021
About the Role
Design and development of Architecture Framework and Enterprise Target Architecture (ETA) in line with the Architecture Principles ensuring it supports Al-Futtaim Group’s EIT strategic direction.
To lead the assessment, sourcing, and design of enterprise-grade solutions (new/existing) within the defined Al-Futtaim’s Enterprise Target Architecture (ETA) and solutioning framework.
- Provide inputs to the development of the Group IT Strategy
- Create & maintain Enterprise Target Architecture (ETA) in the context of Business & IT strategy and recommend capability increments for EIT transformational plans.
- Contribute to the development of Architecture Principles.
- Lead the selection of new solutions in line with Architecture Principles in conjunction with \[vertical\] teams, fully integrated to demand management process.
- Lead design and development of high-complexity Solutions in the AFG IT Landscape in line with Enterprise Target Architecture (ETA) and Architecture Principles.
- Lead scoping, integration designs, and workshops with the Business/IT stakeholders to support business strategies.
- Undertake new technology/solutions introduction and related Proof of Concepts (POCs).
- Recommend Business Applications for consolidation, retirement, and timely upgrade leading to a cost-optimal IT landscape.
- Contribute to Research, benchmark the latest developments in enterprise architecture related to our business needs.
- Prepare roadmaps for technology and products supporting the strategic implementation plan.
- Provide design direction and guidance to the development teams and leads in other teams.
- Develop cross-functional team in line with target competencies and build bench strength in the team. Promote and fast-track your talent within Al-Futtaim. Establish and manage relationships with key vendors. Build industry relationships to stay abreast with the latest developments, innovations, etc.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.