at Amana in
Store Keeper Full time at Amana in UAE, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 21, 2021
Responsible for all store operations activities including receiving supplies and equipment, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting store transactions, maintaining records and overseeing storage of scrap inventory.
- Receives all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders.
- Checks all incoming materials for possible damages, scratches or discrepancies and keeps the management adequately informed.
- Ensures proper storage and release of supplies as requested ensuring proper documentation of all incoming/outgoing transactions.
- Keeps an updated inventory and stock records (record the number and the kinds of supplies) of the supplies and equipment in store.
- Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties and repairs.
- Initiates materials request in coordination with project team and in parallel with stock balance.
- Maintains the store/warehouse and records area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Receives, stores, tags and tracks scrap items received from sites.
- Takes necessary measures to ensure that materials are stored in a manner preventing damage or wastage.
- Demonstrates good knowledge in the use of computer software applications and database management, as well as administrative procedures.
- Maintains healthy relationships with suppliers.
- Assists in the training of team members as and when required.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Transport Management Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 12 Hours
Supply Chain Management Diploma Level 4 Inspire London CollegeAED 330
AED 1,780Duration: 360 Hours