Associate Project Manager
at Parsons International Limited in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Associate Project Manager Full time at Parsons International Limited in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 20, 2021
- Develops project database structure, ensuring that software is compliant with client’s needs. Tests new software enhancements prior to their implementation. Troubleshoots problems as required. Provides software training to both project and client personnel.
- Develops and maintains project schedule.
- Participates in the interview and selection process, including making hiring recommendations. Makes staffing assignments in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Oversees establishment and maintenance of safety plan and QA/QC plan. Develops other project documents, processes, and procedures required to support quality control and final project deliverables.
- Chairs weekly job meetings; prepares and submits summary of project progress and pending issues to Project Manager.
- Submits monthly reports to client, and responds to client issues and expectations.
- Assists Project Manager in pricing and negotiating changes to the scope of work with the client and subcontractors. Executes all contract change orders
- Oversees development and submission of client invoices and monitors client’s account receivables.
- Monitors weekly overhead charges and recommends corrective adjustments to control overhead in compliance with the business plan and sound business practices.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Engineering starting now.
Landscape Photography Level 3 Diploma Course GateAED 51
AED 555Duration: Upto 4 Hours
General Electrical Level 2 Certificate Study 365AED 103
AED 661Duration: Upto 4 Hours