Head Of Digital Transformation - Dubai - Multinational Company
at Emagine Solutions FZE in
Job highlightsPosted on April 20, 2021
Digital / Data - Transformation Lead - Dubai, UAE
eMagine Solutions has been retained by a Global company with extensive roots in the MEA region. The company is embarking on a long term digitization and growth plan. As such we are looking for a Head of Digital, CDO, Transformation lead to manage the Program, Project and Development functions from a high level strategic view. You will be one reporting to a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) and will be given a remit to drive the company's Digital vision post Covid.
• Provide strategic leadership to implement positive change and embed customer digital engagement philosophies and practices into the company culture and operations.
• Lead the MEA Digital Transformation Team, Cross Functional Digital Excellence Team and Centre of Excellence for Omnichannel to identify and implement key initiatives that address strategic business questions and significantly impact the business
• Refine, implement and lead the key strategic projects for the Digital Strategy, with specific focus on Global digital transformation, fully integrating the philosophy of tech first
• Partner with the Customer and Digital Strategy organization to leverage solutions and shape the Digital strategy, effectively implementing projects that are a priority for the company
• Champion digital transformation and its value to our organisation
Key Role Activities
SHAPE an organization of the future to enable a customer centric strategy in a digital world
• Shape, develop and socialise the digital marketing and omnichannel vision, strategy and roadmap with the view to deliver a customised engagement strategy
• Partner across the business to co-create and co-own brand/function level digital projects and inspire inspiring change in line with our digital transformation.
• Deliver mid to long term strategy for building capabilities and infrastructure related to digital transformation and omni-channel (in close collaboration with IT) and broader innovation initiatives scouting for latest technologies.
• Working with IT, evaluate and propose emerging technologies implementation.
• Lead the transformation towards achieving a digital culture, including omni-channel and customer centricity, focusing on developing new capabilities, technologies and mindsets to deliver leading digital customer interaction and experience.
• Lead development of marketing automation, and full integration in CRM (Veeva) & other channels, harmonizing platforms, insight generation and data to support close loop marketing.
• Identifies and drives implementation of leading-edge processes and technologies as a point of competitive differentiation.
• Define priorities and secure implementation at both country and MEA level. Considers the longer-term environment of the industry and develops a roadmap to address the future challenges.
• Design and implement a digital and omnichannel factory driving quality and effectiveness. Creates early adopter projects with pilot stakeholders.
_Technology_ – digital is the heart of this role and you will need a very strong background in digital technologies, e.g. AI, Internet of Things, data analytics, cloud computing, and app development. You may have worked as a developer, data scientist, PM, BA software engineer or similar roles.
_Thinking_ – strong analytical and strategic thinking skills are required. You’ll need to be able to delve into the detail, without losing sight of the bigger picture. The ideal candidates will have the ability to juggle rapidly changing priorities, multi-task, switch context between projects and bring ideas to life at speed.
_Communications_ – you need to be a good communicator, someone who can put across a compelling perspective and hold their own in debates. Our business is complex and the best communicators can distil complex situations and explain in a way that others can understand. You also need to be an engaging speaker, able to keep the attention of others whilst getting your message across.
_People_ – the heart of the business is people and you’ll need strong people skills to be successful. You should be comfortable working in teams, both real and virtual, and networking at all levels in the organisation. You need to be comfortable interacting with a range of external and internal stakeholders including clients.
_Drive_ – you must be a self-starter and quick learner able to get things done with a minimum level of guidance/supervision and should be ready to work independently or in a team. We are looking for problem solvers who can see an issue and fix it. A high level of motivation, flexibility, drive, and personal commitment is essential.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.