at Al Futtaim Group in
Financial Analyst Full time at Al Futtaim Group in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 20, 2021
About the role:
We are looking for a capable Financial Analyst to support the finance function with deliverables which are used by the VP, Retail president and group management (Strategic Plans, Budgets, Cash Flow reports, New Investments, IANs etc.). Responsible for all the Group & Divisional reporting tools including BPC, IFRP, BIW, Anaplan, Tableau, etc. Financial modelling – creating feasibility reports to accurately forecast the business results and financial outcomes including Income Statements, Balance sheet and Cashflows forecasts through Anaplan.
The role will serve to support the Al Futtaim Retail Fashion Brands and will have a geographical coverage consisting of 7 locations in the GCC and Egypt
Other activities include:
- Cashflow management – Direct involvement with group treasury to manage cash flow requirements.
- Investment Committee & Feasibility Analytics – This role now is directly involved in building business case models for group investments and creating and submitting IANs for group approval.
- Month End Closing – This role involves direct involvement in month end closing activities in terms of ensuring accurate expense booking and review of all closing comments to be discussed with the VP & retail management.
- Anaplan – This role is responsible for testing and implemented the new FP&A tool to automate the budgeting, forecasting and reporting for the business
Head of Business, Planning, Marketing. Logistics, HR, Brand Managers, Leasing, Process & Compliance, Operations Managers, Retail BP&A, Group Finance, Treasury
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Monthly MIS & Reporting
- MIS Systems ownership (SAP, BPC, BIW, Tableau, Anaplan etc.)
- Budgeting Forecasting & Strategic Plan
- Investment Committee & Feasibility Analytics
- Cashflow management - Group Treasury
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 306
AED 3,012Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Payroll Management Level 3 Neutron SkillsAED 49
AED 1,194Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Certified Payroll Specialist Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 1,653
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom
Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 2,755
AED 3,444Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom