Partner Sales Administrator
at ManpowerGroup Middle East in
Partner Sales Administrator Full time at ManpowerGroup Middle East in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 21, 2021
Partner Sales Administrator - 12 months renewable through Manpower ME
- The primary role of the Partner Sales Administrator is to provide effective administration support to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the organisation in Dubai. Specifically, this role provides administration support to the Channel function, as well as office administration support for the Dubai office. From time to time this role may also take on special projects or tasks to support the Middle East organisation.
- Support Channel and marketing activities in the Midde East.
- Provide general administration support to the team in Dubai on an as needed basis – this may include printing, scanning or binding documents to support customer meetings or to assist with preparing a tender or proposal.
- Manage all office administration functions including liasing with building management and local authorities.
- Receiving visitors and managing visitor/ temp security passes.
- If necessary, ordering office refreshments and office supplies and processing invoices.
- Arrange documents for signature, stamping and submission to local authories.
- Act as local point of contact and coordinator for IT, HR, Finance and Marketing.
- Assist with onboarding of new hires, when necessary.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Marketing, Customer Value and Promotion Strategy Queen Mary AcademyAED 51
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Marketing for Small Businesses Skill ExpressAED 51
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Higher National Diploma (HND) Cromwell UK International Education LLCAED 34,000Duration: 2 Years Live virtual classroom