Director Field Service Engineering
at Honeywell in
Job highlightsPosted on March 30, 2021
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what we make it.
- When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
- Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
- Are you ready to help us make the future?
- We have an opportunity for a Director Field Service Engineering to join our Performance Materials Technology team in Dubai, UAE.
- Lead the LSS business across the Middle East region and ensure that the priorities and focus areas are matching the short, medium, and long-term needs of the business while achieving strategic growth objectives. The Service Business Director (SBD) will own and manage the service operations and the overall support services delivery to customers to drive business growth, profitability with high customers satisfaction and safety records. A close alignment and cooperation with the sales organization is required to meet this objective.
- Reporting to the VP GM PMT and matrix to Lifecycle Services and Solutions (LSS) EMEA General Manager, the SBD is responsible for directly leading a team of country Field Service Managers (FSM) and Performance Program Managers.
- The SBD will rely on a support structure at various levels within the LSS organization and adhere to global Honeywell standards and processes. Travel across the defined geography forms part of the role.
- Lead a Team of Field Service Managers and Performance Program Managers dealing with complex automation equipment and a highly sophisticated range of products / services offerings for Middle East region.
- Ensure the organisation can achieve its strategic growth objectives through attracting, developing, rewarding, and retaining the necessary skills and resources in the defined geography.
- Owns the AOP for the entire Middle East Service region (Qatar, UAE, KSA, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq).
- Develop and implement the business short, medium, and long-term priorities in accordance with AOP and STRAP, in order to achieve top level performance in all areas.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual financial targets.
- Accurate planning and forecasting of business performance.
- Aggressively deploy growth initiatives (breakthrough, core growth and pole-wide initiatives).
- Work with Sales Directors to drive LSS orders and develop / capitalize on business opportunities (support in Tier 1, 2 accounts, drive Tier 3 accounts, actively manage Tier 4 accounts).
- Partner with Project Automation and Solutions (PAS) on smooth transition from project to service phase.
- Partner with HCI, PMC to support and grow their installed base on sites where LSS owns the customer relationship.
- Be responsible for LSS SIOP (Hardware, Software and Labour) within the assigned geography in conjunction with the Service Operations Leader of the area.
- Work with Service Operations Leaders to increase the Service Bank and timely contracts renewals.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.