Field Support – Service Desk Engineer
at Quesscorp Middle East in
Field Support – Service Desk Engineer Full time at Quesscorp Middle East in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on March 31, 2021
- The Service Desk Engineer is responsible for processing end-user support calls (received through different communication Channels) and attempting to resolve them directly, where possible. Job holders is also responsible for coordinating the resolution of open calls with other IT Support staff and keep the Service Desk System up to date.
- Attend to all communications to IT Service Desk (phone, fax, email)
- Use phone etiquette while dealing with user
- Provide first level support to users and improve first level resolution percentage
- Log the calls and requests in the Service Desk System
- Decide on priorities and impact for the Service Desk calls and mobilize support team for immediate resolution for high critical incidents
- Attempt to resolve incidents directly (e.g. over the phone or via remote management) as first level support
- If immediate resolution is not possible, assign requests to second level personnel
- Communicate with users regarding use of FAQs, Policies, Procedures
- Notify support personnel about variance and update Service Desk System for reasons and justification
Improve skills in line with the new technology rollouts in the IT.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Diploma in Cloud Computing Course GateAED 78
AED 771Duration: Upto 7 Hours
AED 833Duration: Upto 5 Hours
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 3 Months Live virtual classroom
SAP Success Factors E-LearnifyAED 1,286
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 60 Hours Live virtual classroom