Economist -Specialized In National Accounts
at Arab Monetary Fund in
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Economist -Specialized In National Accounts Full time at Arab Monetary Fund in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on April 6, 2021
Arab Monetary Fund is a regional Arab financial institution based in Abu Dhabi, with the mission to lay the monetary foundation of Arab economic integration and to accelerate the process of economic development of its member countries. In this context, the AMF supports banking and financial sector development in the Arab States and provide assistance towards its integrity and efficiency. Moreover, the AMF carries out and acts as a technical secretariat for the Council of Arab Ministers of Finance, the Council of Arab Central Banks and Monetary Authorities’ Governors as well as for its sub-committees and task forces.
The AMF is seeking to hire "Economist- Specialized in National Accounts".
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting research and preparing reports related to Economic and Financial topics
- Providing training courses, workshops, and technical assistance in the fields related to the national accounts system, economic analysis, and methods of collecting and estimating data in the national accounts system.
- Economic forecasting and analysis of the macro and sectoral impacts of economic policies.
- Participate in the development of Arabstat initiative.
- Ability to acquire relevant knowledge in methods of constructing relevant statistical indicators
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning CollegeAED 303
AED 3,012Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
Accounting for Small Business 1TRAININGAED 87
AED 563Duration: Upto 20 Hours
Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager Middle Earth HR Pvt LtdAED 2,755
AED 3,444Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom
AED 3,673Duration: Upto 3 Months Live virtual classroom