GIS-Application Admin Support -Dubai
at DC Consultants in
Job highlightsPosted on April 11, 2021
Job description & Required competencies:
1. Analyze and resolve application and communication problems using diagnostic software and or technical troubleshooting process
2. Solve technical/ business problem and guide other in the delivery of business solutions \[daily health check
3. Troubleshoot issues with applications and system integration to ensure 24/7 continuity business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in GIS Applications Administration including Desktop, Web, Mobile and infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with ESRI enterprise geodatabase administration, including maintenance and troubleshooting, versioning and replication, geometric networks.
- 5 years of experience on deploying GIS-related applications with ESRI ArcObjects and ArcFM objects having in depth knowledge and experience in performance tuning SDE Databases.
- Extensive knowledge in ESRI and ArcFM Product suite Experience with ArcFM Auto Updaters and ArcFM configuration Demonstrated ability to support business end users and production issues.
- Strong knowledge in ArcGIS Enterprise, Server, Portal and ArcGIS Mobile Knowledge in Model builder and Geo processing scripts.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with GIS industry principles, theories and best practices Knowledge of utility company functions, large enterprise systems and Miner and Miner is an advantage
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.